30 Killer Quotes For Leaders, Entrepreneurs and You
I love quotes. To me, quotes have the ability to provide motivation, inspiration and even a philosophy lesson in a short, quick thought.
With the end of one year and the start of another, I wanted to share with you 30 of my favorite quotes from this past year. I hope you find these inspiring, thought provoking and can lead you to your next step towards being a better business owner, leader and person. Some of these quotes I have created as tweets for you to share if you would like to share these nuggets of inspiration with your network.
- The will to succeed is important, but what’s more important is the will to prepare. – Bobby Knight Tweet this!
- The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. – Vince Lombardi
- The main ingredient of stardom is the rest of the team. – John Wooden Tweet this!
- If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that’s a full day. That’s a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you’re going to have something special. – Jim Valvano
- You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win. – Zig Ziglar Tweet this!
- If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you. – Les Brown
- Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you. – Denis Waitley Tweet this!
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. – Napoleon Hill
- People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care – John Maxwell Tweet this!
- Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. – George S. Patton
- The herd seek out the great, not for their sake but for their influence… – Napoleon Bonaparte Tweet this!
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. – Mark Twain
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci Tweet this!
- A day without laughter is a day wasted. – Charlie Chaplin
- When your values are clear to you, making decisions becomes easier. – Roy E. Disney Tweet this!
- Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. – John Quincy Adams
- Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. – Benjamin Franklin Tweet this!
- In the realm of ideas everything depends on enthusiasm… in the real world all rests on perseverance. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s values. – Ayn Rand Tweet this!
- Simplicity is the final achievement. After one has played a vast quantity of notes and more notes, it is simplicity that emerges as the crowning reward of art. – Frederic Chopin
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. – Albert Einstein Tweet this!
- Define what your brand stands for, its core values and tone of voice, and then communicate consistently in those terms. – Simon Mainwaring
- You don’t get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour. – Jim Rohn Tweet this!
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Peter Drucker Tweet this!
- In the end, all management can be reduced to three words: people, product, and profits. People come first. – Lee Iacocca
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. – Winston Churchill Tweet this!
- Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them. – Vaibhav Shah
- Sometimes thinking too much can destroy your momentum. – Tom Watson Tweet this!
- There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder. – Ronald Reagan
Coach’s Wrap Up
The above are my top 30 quotes that I have been enjoying and finding inspiration from this last year. I know that some of these will help to inspire you.
What are some of your favorite quotes?